Washington is home to many species of spiders, most of which are considered beneficial because they prey on other nuisance pests. Although, during their mating season in late summer and early-fall they can become an abundant pest by weaving their webs around our homes.
for a one time treatment.
per quarter for our quarterly service.
How we control spiders
Our eco pest control approach
- We provide a full inspection of the interior and exterior of your home to check for entry points. We exclude spiders by sealing cracks, crevices, windows and doorways.
- We destroy any visible webs or trails.
- We typically apply a perimeter application of a non-toxic powder which provides a residual effect.
- When necessary, we place non toxic traps in strategic locations to monitor the size of the infestation.
What you can do to control spiders
- Make sure there are very little to no harborages in and around the house
- Keeping a foot wide perimeter around your home clear of shrubs, garbage, lawn debris, woodpiles, etc.
- Remove any standing water around the property to reduce the number of watering sites
- Place sticky traps around your home near windows, corners, and other places spiders are typically found in your home
- Remove existing webs